- NOAA Releases Draft Programmatic Environmental Assessment for White Shark Viewing at Farallons
- Federal Court Dismisses Lawsuit Challenging California Shark Fin Law Shark Stewards Joins Allies Applauding the Decision.
- It is Spring, is that Love in the Air?
- Shark Fin Distributors drop Lawsuit Against State Following Arrest of Merchant for Possession of 2 tons of shark fins
- Take Action for California and Australian Sharks
Tag Archives: John McCosker
KQED Forum Show on the State Shark Fin Ban flashvars="file=http://www.kqed.org/radio/archives/R201102160900.xml"></embed></object> A State shark fin ban is about sustainability. Supply cannot meet the demand. The California shark fin market is contributing to a world decimation of sharks. Sharks are important to … Continue reading