- This Earth Day, Lets Celebrate the Other 71% Too
- NOAA Releases Draft Programmatic Environmental Assessment for White Shark Viewing at Farallons
- Federal Court Dismisses Lawsuit Challenging California Shark Fin Law Shark Stewards Joins Allies Applauding the Decision.
- It is Spring, is that Love in the Air?
- Shark Fin Distributors drop Lawsuit Against State Following Arrest of Merchant for Possession of 2 tons of shark fins
Tag Archives: shark fin bill
NOAA Backs Down In Dispute Over California Shark Fin Law Huffman: “Pleased that NOAA has decided not to interfere with the progress California and other states have made in ending the cruel practice of shark finning” WASHINGTON—Congressman Jared Huffman (D-San … Continue reading
California's Shark Fin Ban – AB 376 (Fong/Huffman) - HEARING DATE : 08/15/11 The Bill to protect sharks is in peril of being watered down. Pressure by Senators Leland Yee and Ted Lieu, and the hired guns of a prestigious lobby … Continue reading